ENGLISH l FRANCAIS
1. Legal Information
- This site is published by: Vinie company registered with the Commerce and Companies of Bobigny under SIRET 750 154 387 00021, whose registered office is located 9 rue Montreuil 93100 Colmet Lépinay
- The managing editor of the website is Melle Virginie Masson
- The web host is the company PhotoDeck. The storage of customer data is provided by the company Vinie, registered with the Trade Register of Bobigny under number 750 154 0387 00021, whose registered office is located 9 rue Montreuil 93100 Colmet Lépinay
- For further information or advice, you can contact us on our website www.viniegraffiti.com via the form on the Contact menu
- You can also report any inappropriate or illegal content on our website www.viniegraffiti.com via the form on the Contact menu
2. Conditions of use
1. The user acknowledges having read these and undertakes to respect them.
2. The user acknowledges having the skills and resources necessary to access and use this site.
3. The user acknowledges having verified that the configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect condition.
4. www.viniegraffiti.com website makes every effort to provide users with information or tools available and verified but can not be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of virus on its website.
6. Vinie company reserves the right to remove, change or modify this site at any time without notice.
7. The company Vinie can not be held liable for any damages, including damages resulting from the transmission of documents on the Internet.
8. The director of the publication reserves the right to edit, delete, modify, accept or change, in whole or in part, any content sent or posted to the website on it.
3. Data protection
9. Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, the website has been declared to the National Commission for the Informatics and liberties (www.cnil.fr).
10. The user is informed, in accordance with Article 32 of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the director of the publication, as the controller, implements a data processing staff whose main purpose managing user registration at Community site.
11. The data collected will not be communicated to partners for marketing purposes.
12. The fields marked with an asterisk are required. If no response or if the information provided is incorrect, it will not be possible to process your request.
13. L'utilisateur is informed that he has a right to access, query, and modify that allows, if necessary, to correct, complete, update, lock or delete personal data concerning which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated or whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited.
14. The user also has the right to object to the processing of their data for legitimate reasons and a right to object that this data be used for marketing purposes.
15. All these rights can be exercised by mail accompanied by a copy of an identity with a signature to the following address:
9 rue Colmet Lépinay
4. Cookies and connection witnesses
16. When someone visits the www.viniegraffiti.com site, no installation of cookies or cookies on the hard disk of the computer of the user.
17. Cookies are data used by a web server to send status information to a user's browser, and the browser to return the state information to the origin web server.
18. The status information can be such a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response field, etc.
19. This status information can be stored in various ways by the browser (a separate text file per cookie, a single file containing all cookies, encryption possibility of this single file, etc.) or not be stored at all: it depends on the type of browser, its version, configuration, etc.
20. Some of these cookies have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating electronic communication. Others are strictly necessary for the provision of a communication service liege.
21. In any event, setting the navigation software can inform the presence of cookies and possibly refuse.
23. Generally, this parameter is found in the tab "Tools", "Settings".
24. It is not possible to provide a detailed and updated information of these setting items that are under the sole and exclusive control and authority of the publishers of navigation software.
25. For information, users can have additional information:
- From the publishers of their browser on their website;
- More generally on the website of the CNIL at www.cnil.fr using the keyword "Cookies" in the search engines.
26. With Internet Explorer you must go through "tools", click Internet Options, and click the Privacy tab and select privacy settings "Advanced". To disallow cookies, you must select "ignore" the automatic cookie handling and select "no" if you want to choose case by case whether to accept or refuse, it should select the option " request ".
27. Your attention is drawn to the fact that by setting your browser to refuse all cookies and other cookies needed for some features, pages, site areas will not be accessible.
28. The hypertext links set up within the website leading to other resources on the Internet, and particularly to its partners, have been subject to prior authorization, written and express.
29. Vinie company can not be responsible for access by users through hypertext links set up within the website leading to other resources on the network.
30. The company Vinie not responsible for the content of information provided on these resources on the network under activating hyperlinks.
31. The user can not set up a hypertext link to this site without the express consent of the company Vinie.
32. In any case, this authorization may not be qualified as implicit affiliation agreement.
33. In any event, the hyperlinks to the website should be removed first demand of the Vinie business.
6. Content protection
34. The entire contents of this or made available through the www.viniegraffiti.com site, such as, texts, drawings, graphics, images, music, photos, trademarks and logos, digital downloads etc; is the property of the company Vinie.
35. This content is protected by intellectual property rights. We draw your attention to the fact that the violation of intellectual property rights constitutes the infringement and punishable by law.
36. The company Vinie confers no rights whatsoever to the content and does not allow its visitors to copy and print on paper content of its site.
37. It is strictly forbidden for any natural or legal person to extract, copy, reproduce, modify, transcribe and / or reusing all or part of the content on the site www.viniegraffiti.com without permission expressly and in writing of the Vinie business.
7. Applicable law
38. The French law is applicable both to the rules of form than substance.